[Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] A few Educational Trade Shows and Conventions coming up]

owner-seul-edu@seul.org wrote:

> From: "John L. Johnson" <Johnson_J5@firn.edu>
> To: seul-edu@seul.org
> Subject: Re: [seul-edu] Afew Educational Trade Shows and Conventions coming up
>
> I am applying to present at FETC 2002. Is there any support material or
> information that you could help me with. I am focusing on the awareness
> level of Linux in Educaiton and Open Source Software.
>
> John Johnson

Do you know Karl Peņa?  He's familiar with both SEUL/edu and FETC, I think.  Karl,
could you act as a liaison with John?  Pete St. Onge has put up some slides from
his and Odile's presentation on Montreal last year; they might be helpful to you.
Karl is working on a semi-automated method for educators to post their "Linux in
education success stories" to the SEUL/edu website, which should be available long
before 2002.  This might be helpful to you.  Does anyone else have any suggestions
for John?

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid