Re: [seul-edu] youngsters logging in

Hi Jim,

I run a lab with K-8 students and use one generic account for the younger
students. I log them all on as "student" with a simple password. It is
very quick. They save files in a folder for their grade on a server or
local machine. It is not a secure situation, but it has never been a
problem.

Michael Powell
St. James Academy