[seul-edu] Help, I need backup

I am the only webmaster in my county that uses open-source software. A few
months ago I put Zope on our school's server and it has worked great. Last
week some hacker took down several Microsoft powered sites around the
county. Now the county IT director wants to take control of all web servers
(including) mine and install IIS on everything.

Our schools IT director has set up a meeting between me and him this
Wednesday so I can explain the benefits of what I have set up. This may be
my only chance to fight for open-source at the county level. How have your
dealt with situations like this before? What figures, documents, reports,
etc. should I have ready to present?

Thanks for any insight.

jmellen

Jason Mellen
Palm Bay High School
Webmaster / TSA Reporter / Television Producer