Re: [seul-edu] hard times with Linux

I think you'd be really pleased with the e-smith version of Linux.  I
installed it in Ecuador for file and modem sharing and was extremely
impressed.  Samba file sharing is set up automatically and works very well;
in fact, the entire distro is easy to configure from a console-based menu and
a Web interface, and you don't need X.  I think you can still get a free
install CD from http://www.e-smith.com.  It requires a PCI-based Pentium and
a CD-ROM drive to install correctly.

Jeff Nelson