[seul-edu] [Fwd: Library management software]

I looked at the website below, and I can't find anything about this software at all.
Could someone else see if they can find anything and point us to it?  Thanks.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid