[seul-edu] Re: Unified Front...

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 01:11:31PM -0700, Alan Chen wrote:
> Agreed, I am that company :).  But many of those companies are
> small operations without the brand recognition of Microsoft.
There's a need in (inter)coordination and "one common place"
acting as a frontend.  This makes advertising/popularising easier
and the whole thing (supposedly) more expected to work.

As we figured this out here (not specifically schoolish, but
rather SOHO and other oriented debates, but no matter), we've
been thinking of some kind of repository of "people, firms, and
solutions".  Some nice example can be found at
http://sourcebiz.berlios.de/index.php3?lang=English .

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@altlinux.ru>