Re: [seul-edu] Collecting Assessments at District Level

I would be interested in the type of data that you collect. My company,
Digikata is currently assembling a proposal for a US. Dept. of Education
Phase II SBIR to develop an Open Source educational "information appliance"
which would handle data along the lines of what you're describing.  I'm
always looking for concrete examples of what assessment data is collected by
schools.  What type of analysis tools would you be looking for?

BTW, you're input will likely go into the proposal (without your name or school
attached, unless you want attribution).

Cheers,
- alan

--