[seul-edu] Contact list for the MS rebuttal

Leon will be rewriting his MS rebuttal on Sunday, which means we ought
to get it out in circulation on Monday.  To give it the widest
dispersal possible, we ought to work up a list of places to send it
between now and Monday, and pick who will send it where.

We need to get it to the general news media and the educational media
and interest groups as well as (actually, in preference to if we have
limited resources here) the regular Linux and Open Source/Free
software venues.  Teachers and other non-techies, here's where you can
be of great help.  Look at all the places where you get your news and
commentary from and find contact information for them.  Then post it
to this mailing list.  Do it now, or tomorrow at the latest.  We need
to stay on top of this!

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--