Re: [seul-edu] They changed the site! ( was Re: [OS:N:] Donated PCs)

They are allowed to change their web pages.
In reading the current page:

http://www.microsoft.com/education/?id=DonatedComputers

The Q and A table is still misleading.  Most folks will skip right to
that table.  Also, we still make the point that it is not usually
beneficial to leave the original software intact, as there is often a
lack of licensing documentation.

MS has stirred up a hornets nest here, and it's not going to be easy to
wriggle out of their predicament without a full retraction of thier
misleading statements.  A retraction is something I am sure they are
loath to do.

- cameron

--
- cameron miller