Re: [seul-edu] Legal questions [was Re: They changed the site! ( was Re: [OS:N:] Donated PCs)

Stephen C. Daukas wrote:

> In my humble opinion, I think it is time to talk to folks
> trained/practicing in this area of law (friends, family, etc.) before we
> make any representations about what is legal, what isn't, and what the
> "grey area" does or doesn't mean, before we go after Microsoft half-cocked.
>
> Steve

Easy answer, we don't make any claims about what is legal.  We don't go
after Microsoft.  We simply state that Free/Open Source software is a
really nice way to utilize donated PC's and avoid problems with software
license fees.

- cameron

--
- cameron miller