Re: [seul-edu] Server hacked via FTP hack... need help...

On 3 May 2002 at 12:28, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
 > Follow the security lists/forums for your used software.

... a subscription to bugtraq ought to be a _requirement_ for anybody
that runs a network connected to the internet.

http://online.securityfocus.com/cgi-bin/subscribe.pl
--
Kyle Hutson /  Director of Technology  / Rock Creek Schools:  USD323
smyle@rockcreekschools.org                              785-494-8591

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--