Re: [seul-edu] Legal questions [was Re: They changed the site! ( was Re: [OS:N:] Donated PCs)

Stephen C. Daukas wrote:

> Your strong opinion notwithstanding, it is still just an opinion.
> Theirs may be just an opinion as well and they may even be proved
> wrong.  But, you can be damn sure their legal department believes the
> law supports their opinion (nothing goes out of MS without legal
> review).  I do not believe we can say the same.

If it will ease people's concerns, I'll contact Dean Pannell ("dinotrac" on LinuxToday) and ask him to look over what we develop.  Dean _is_ a lawyer.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--