Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Re: Request for critique of a MS

Hi:  Well worth the effort.  Remarkably clear, effective and stunning!

There's a whole campaign in that statement, and I suspect others will
build on what seul-edu and schoolforge have put in place. Can't wait to
see the response when this goes out.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV