[seul-edu] Updated contact list

I went through and collected all the contact info we have so far.
Things marked with a * need more information like an email address to
send to or something like that.

I checked on USAtoday's site and couldn't find a way to submit news or
press releases.  I also drew a blank on the LA times site.

Matt

The Register: john.lettice@theregister.co.uk

CNN: Public.Information@turner.com

AP: pr@ap.org

Reuters: editor@reuters.com

Slashdot: http://slashdot.org/submit.pl

Oregonian: steveduin@aol.com (NW schools story)

NY Times: news-tips@nytimes.com

Washington Post: national@washpost.com

*Times Education Supplement: http://www.tes.co.uk

*Guardian Education: http://education.guardian.co.uk

*TeacherNet: http://www.teachernet.gov.uk

*NAACE: http://www.naace.org.uk

*SocITM: http://www.socitm.gov.uk

*http://itc.ua

*http://computerra.ru

LWN, LinuxToday, NewsForge, VarLinux.org, Open Source Schools (Doug Loss
-- we already have contacts)

*Linux Journal, Linux Gazette (others?)

*Globe and Mail  (Canadian national - confirmation)

*National Post (Canadian national - confirmation)

Technology & Learning magizine (CMP): techlearning_editors@cmp.com

Syllabus, Technology for Higher Education (101) editor Mary Grush:
mgrush@syllabus.com

Today's Catholic Teacher (Peter Li Education Group): tseditor@peterli.com

MichiganNonProfit.com Editor and Assoc. Publish Mary Kramer:
mkrame@crain.com, Content Editor Leslie Green: lgreen@crain.com

--
Matt Drew
Red Hat, Inc