[seul-edu] Contact list

This is the list that we've compiled so far.  I may have one or two
more addresses on my system at home, which I won't be able to add
for another hour or so:

The Register: john.lettice@theregister.co.uk
* Times Education Supplement (www.tes.co.uk)
* Guardian equivalent (education.guardian.co.uk)
* TeacherNet (www.teachernet.gov.uk)
* NAACE (www.naace.org.uk)
* SocITM (www.socitm.gov.uk)
CNN == Public.Information@turner.com
AP == pr@ap.org
Reuters == editor@reuters.com
Slashdot == http://slashdot.org/submit.pl
Oregonian == steveduin@aol.com  (Portland, OR -- he did the NW
schools story, might like to distribute this story out to his local
market).
NY Times == news-tips@nytimes.com
Washington Post == national@washpost.com  (best I could find)
*http://itc.ua
*http://computerra.ru
LWN, LinuxToday, NewsForge, VarLinux.org, Open Source Schools (Doug
Loss
-- we already have contacts)
*Linux Journal, Linux Gazette (others?)
*Globe and Mail  (Canadian national - confirmation)
*National Post (Canadian national - confirmation)
Technology & Learning magizine (CMP): techlearning_editors@cmp.com;
mthatcher@cmp.com
Syllabus, Technology for Higher Education (101) editor Mary Grush:
mgrush@syllabus.com
Today's Catholic Teacher (Peter Li Education Group):
tseditor@peterli.com
MichiganNonProfit.com Editor and Assoc. Publish Mary Kramer:
mkrame@crain.com, Content Editor Leslie Green: lgreen@crain.com
CompuMentor: realperson@compumentor.org
Laramie County  Schooldistrict #1: stephand@laramie1.k12.wy.us

If you have any more addresses for contacts, especially large ones
like the national broadcast and newspaper outlets in many countries
(we have no non-English contacts here with the exception of one in
Russia and one in Ukraine!) please send them along immediately.