Re: [seul-edu] Finishing touches to MS rebuttal

Nicolas Marchildon wrote:

> If you prefer, I can post it myself, but I would need to know the official
> author, and maybe his e-mail.
>
> The Province of Quebec has two official languages: French and English. That's
> why our LUG accepts both languages, as most people are bilingual.

I can post it, but I think it best if it come from someone nearby in
case the recipient hasa question and wants to contact someone for
clarification.  If you could post it that would be great.  It's
written by Leon Brooks, and his email address is in the seul-edu
mailing list archives (sorry, I don't have it right in front of me).
At any rate, it will be on the final draft when he sends it to the list.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--