[seul-edu] Clarification: Education's move to Linux; looking for your experiences

Karl wrote:

>Hi Tina,
>
>We have about 35 up there right now, the case studies can be seen at
>http://casestudy.seul.org/
>
>Click on VIEW.
>
>By the way, gang, if anyone out there hasn't yet submitted their
>information to the GNU/Linux in Education Case Studies Repository, now is
>a great chance!!
>
>>From the URL above, click on "Enter a new case study"
>

> -Karl

Thanks, Karl. Just to be completely clear, I want to get people's
reactions and comments with regard to increased inquiries as a result of
what Microsoft has just done to the schools in requiring so many
licenses. So while the case studies could be a good resource, it would
be very good to get "live" input in addition. For example, if you've a
case study in the repository that came about as a result of MS's recent
actions, please add your comments about that here, and point to the case
study. If you don't have a case study, but just some opinions and
insights about the positive results growing out of recent events, please
do send your comments to the list or to me as well.

Tina