Re: [seul-edu] External ZIP drives

It is a kernel issue, under SCSI, you have two driver options for PPA
zip drives.  I have used both, many times, with tons of success.

The drive will come up as an "sdX" device (normaly sda), and most zip
disks use partition 4 for the data.

You might need to recompile your kernel with SCSI support, and Iomega
drives (make the modules, as that will allow you to try both of them).

			Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder
Hmcgregor@osef.org, (520) 661-7875 (CELL)