[seul-edu] Fwd: Re: AACC Web Site Comment: License status of Microsoft corporation

Subject: Re: AACC Web Site Comment: License status of Microsoft corporation
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:18:49 -0400
From: "JOHNATHAN NELSON" <JNELSON@aacc.nche.edu>
To: <tompoe@renonevada.net>

Mr. Poe:

Thank you for your message.

AACC does not have an exclusive license with Microsoft, although we do
 exercise extensive business partnerships with a number of programs with
 Microsoft. Working Connections
 (http://www.aacc.nche.edu/Content/NavigationMenu/ResourceCenter/Projects_Par
tnerships/Current/WorkingConnections/WorkingConnections.htmis one of those
 programs, for example.

In addition, AACC has no control over what institutions do with their
 networks.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you,

J~

Johnathan "Mark" Nelson, Chief Technology Officer
American Association of Community Colleges
One Dupont Circle, NW
Suite 410
Washington, DC  20036

202.728.0200 x223