Re: [seul-edu] OpenBook

Open Biblio (also listed in the richtech list) is PHP based and lists MARC import
as a feature. http://obiblio.sf.net  The other place to look is http://www.oss4lib.org
If there isn't a complete OSS system that fits you needs exactly, that web site
lists useful library system components. E.g. IIRC there are a couple of different
standalone MARC components listed there.

Cheers,
- alan

--
Alan Chen