Re: [seul-edu] Fwd: [soholin] Amazon deforestatioin protest

Hi:  We might want to be careful about posting such censorship nonsense. If
Dirk would please direct such posts to the administrator of the list, and, if
then decides to unsubscribe, so be it, but I don't think it's appropriate to
censor on behalf of all list members.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV