Re: [seul-edu] Change in MS donated computer text...

Paul Nelson wrote:

> Thanks Doug,
>
> It was OSN at this link in the archives:
>
> I've forwarded this info along with a link to your recent press release
> on donations to Steve Duin who is doing a follow up on the MS audit
> column he did a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks, Paul.  I appreciate it.  Incidentally, I'm using K12LTSP on a server
for a network in a local community center.  It will initially have Windows
clients (using the server as a file and print server, possibly also as a DHCP
server and content filter), but will eventually have M68K Mac-based XTerminals
running Debian.  I don't think I can make the Macs into LTS clients (Macs that
old _have_ to boot into their system ROMs first), but we plan on using the
other features of your distro.