Re: Access replacement (was Re: [seul-edu] M$ Audits (shortened))

On Mon, 20 May 2002 4:45 am, Alan Chen wrote:
> On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 10:36:51PM +1000, Rasjid Wilcox wrote:
> >
> > I have spent quite a bit of time looking around, and have found KUGAR and
> > a few others, but nothing open source capable of generating a seriously
> > complicated report from a database.
>
> You can look at DataVision at Sourceforge
> http://datavision.sf.net

Thank you Alan!!!  I don't know how I missed that one, as I'm sure I searched
Sourceforge...

Anyway, on first glance this looks almost exactly what I'm after.  It's even
written in Java, so I have some chance of understanding the source code and
contributing!

You have just saved me from spending lots of time reinventing an already
existing wheel.

Thanks,

Rasjid.