Re: [seul-edu] wine testing efforts

All of the Edmark software can be worked around, by running it as a
window, and having the kids windowshade between areas.  This has worked
for the past 3-4 years, though I have not looked in to the exact wine
issues that cause it.

Also if you run full screen, depending on your window manager, you can
use alt-tab to force a redraw of the screen.

		Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder
Hmcgregor@osef.org, (520) 661-7875 (CELL)