Re: [seul-edu] fwd - incluir datos

Jeff,

It was actually sent to me with regards to General Education Online, which
is a seul (more specifically, a seul/edu) sponsored project.

GEO is located at http://www.findaschool.org and is a web application that
provides links to over 8,000 educational facilities.

The problem has been that occasionally, I get e-mails that are requesting
to be added to the website in Spanish, or Italian, or some other language
that I do not read or speak.  I've had one that came in russian, another
that came in swedish.  Of course, this makes it very difficult for me to
determine whether it is a legitimate submission or some form of unsolicited
commercial e-mail, or quite possibly a question about some university or
another.

Anyways, I try to locate someone that can translate the e-mail, hence the
forward to the list.

Michael