[seul-edu] The next batch of eval targets for the ISO

OK folks, we got a good start on the first list of apps to eval for the ISO (don't stop; finish looking at them!). Here's the next batch to eval:

drawboard <http://sourceforge.net/projects/drawboard/>
E-Class <http://ayesha.phys.virginia.edu/~bryan/projects/eclass/>
eduBase <http://sourceforge.net/projects/edubase/>
Educational Information System <http://mainline.essi.fr/wiki/bin/view/Eis/>
Edventure <http://edventure.brynmawr.edu/>
Event Calendar <http://www.simons-rock.edu/~fluffy/index.php3?link=.%2FCurrent+Projects%2FEvent+Calendar>
EWPATAS <http://ewpatas.sourceforge.net/>
Ggradebook <http://www.gnu.org/software/ggradebook/>

Lets give these the same look-see. I'll send out the next list after this on Wednesday or Thursday.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain