Re: [seul-edu] looking for program that can read stories

how about:

FreeTTS 1.1.1 - A speech synthesizer written entirely in the JavaTM
programming language

http://freetts.sourceforge.net/docs/index.php

Gord

--
Gordon J. Holtslander           Dept. of Biology
holtslander@sask.usask.ca       112 Science Place