Re: [seul-edu] ISO evals--what happened?

Dear Doug,

I'm sorry I haven't been more help on the ISO. I'd like to get back in there. I
have been digging through the archives and can find only the recent list of new
apps you'd like evaluated, but not the list of accepted? apps you mentioned?

Have you abandoned the category-specific roles and gone to an app by app
evaluation? I apologize for being out of the loop. Life's been getting in the way.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *