Re: [seul-edu] Site@School on ISO?

On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 10:28, Dirk Schouten wrote:
> Esteemed Dr. Loss,

You know, I don't think I've ever been "esteemed" before :-).

> In our humble opinion Site@School, a web content management system
> specially developed for primary schools is worth including in  the SEUL/EDU
> ISO project.
> The system is in dayly use on four primary schools, it has an English,
> Spanish and Dutch language version and has an active development team which
> is now working on version 1.2 and preparing 1.3.
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/siteatschool

Since it's already being used in schools, it has de facto passed our
Phase 2 evaluations.  I'll be happy to add it to the list.  As you know,
I've been having some trouble getting seul-edu subscribers to help with
the evals, which is what's slowing down the process.  I think I'll try
contacting the maintainers of each app and ask them if their programs
are currently being used in any schools.  If they verify that they are,
they won't need to be evaluated.  Anything to keep this project going.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain