[seul-edu] [Fwd: Re: Question about MicroBudget-GUI]

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Dave Davis <dedavis@rdasys.com>
To: Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net>
Subject: Re: Question about MicroBudget-GUI
Date: 14 May 2003 16:36:40 -0400

MicroBUDGET-GUI is being used at over 100 school districts.  Xpert,
which is also open source,  is our flagship product.  It is used at over
15 school districts.  We are in the process of upgrading our MBGUI
accounts to Xpert.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain