[seul-edu] Tuxtyping 1.5.0 Released!

After over a year of development with no releases, we are pleased to present Tux Typing 2 "Preview" release.  Most of the internals have been rewritten with a focus on extensibility and internationalization.  Creating a language pack is now as simple as creating a file for translations (lang.po file), maybe finding a font [1], setting up how the keyboard maps to the characters [2], and finally creating some word lists.

There is a new style of game "Comet Zap" and the start of tutor components with the new "Practice" mode.

We really look forward to getting feedback about what parents/teachers/students/kids think about the new work.  This release has a few rough edges, but we feel that it is time to let the world see what has been happening with Tux Typing.