Re: Fwd: Re: xletters patch + packaging question

> From: Roger Dingledine <arma@mit.edu>
> Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 20:04:02 EST
>
> Donovan: could you grab the package (it's small), apply the patch,
> and build an srpm and glibc rpm? I'll build a libc rpm as soon as
> you point me to the srpm. Thanks (and sorry for volunteering you
> like this :)
>
> seul-edu: this program looks like a good first step for an
> educational suite. i remember back in high school we only had
> a couple actually useful educational programs, and a typing
> game like this was one of them. Note that while he says his code
> is badly written, it's really quite good. On the other hand,
> I think he has several bugs and missing features; it ought to be
> versioned at .4 or so. But it's pretty easily salvagable -- if I
> spent an afternoon with it, I'd end up with a really spiffy program.
> One day.
>
> --Roger

It happens this guy at Ecole Normale Superieure and I know a guy who
left it last year (he opened me an account there for my uploads but I
when he left the Ecole) I was unable to use it more.

So I know a guy he probably knows him.  :-)

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org