Re: Linux Educational Projects Worldwide

Doug,
I guess the question is do we want a link to lxk12 on the Linux Educational
Projects Worldwide web page? My feeling is we should keep it to projects we
want to follow/work with. So the question becomes does lxk12 meet this
criteria? I'll take another look at their web site.

Roger,
We have www.linux.org.mx/arturo/scholar.
Concerning www.aful.org, this is in French (we have the English equivalent).
Question do we want to be international and carry other language links marking
them as such. Extra work, however valuable for multilingual people. I started
to say non-English reading people, but they wouldn't be able to read to get
there anyway.

Bob