Re: K-8 Curriculum

Hey,

	The purpose of At Ease is not to provide a simple interface for kids.
The purpose of At Ease is purely paranoia about security. It is a
restricted shell, limited the students education, by not allowing him to
fully understand the system. So basically, its just a restricted shell
with security in mind.

Jeff Knox

--
Jeff Knox

/President of Elite Technologies                          /
/Beta Testing and Public Relations Coordinator for ReactOS/
/"Things only happen to others until they happen to us"   /