Re: Micah's menu program

> I think I have a volunteer to write a proposal for a grant. She has worked on
> writing
> proposals for grants for the University of Washington Medical Research Center
> and knows the ins and outs of it.

That's pretty cool, but I do have one question:

If we get a grant, what are we planning to do with it?

Hire ourselves to write free software for schools?  (I kinda like that
idea myself!)

But seriously, we don't need to buy computers or software or anything,
and I assume this is mainly done with volunteer time.  So what do we
need it for?

Grants can be great if we need them, but they can also be a ROYAL pain
to administer.  I remember my school getting a grant for the Internet
connection, and my bosses had to account for every cent of it.