The GNOME gradebook we've heard about

I just emailed Justin Maurer, the author of the GNOME gradebook program we've
 heard about, and asked him to join this mailing list.  I also asked him if
we can combine our efforts to develop a GNOME gradebook.  As someone said
(ESR?), it's easier to develop something if you have actual base code to
build on rather than starting from first principles.  We'll see what he says.

--
Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes