logo

Hi,

I am new to this list,  and I must say I am pretty excited.  I have been
dreaming about linux in education a lot recently,  but so far the only
things I have been able to find were activities and programs to teach
linux,  not to use linux for teaching and learning.  I was even thinking
about starting something myself,  but so far I haven't got the time.

I read the archives,  and found a lot of interesting stuff,  but so far
I didn't see anybody mentioning logo.  Are there any logophiles out
there?

--
Jan Hlav\'{a}\v{c}ek
lahvak@math.ohio-state.edu  (Blind Carbon Copies will bounce)