Greetings

Ten second introduction:

Wil Langford
College Freshman
Full-time Geek

I'm not particularly good at coding (most of my experience is with VB,
although I'm learning Java and C/C++ is next,) but I'm a good beta-tester
and I use nothing but Linux at home.

I'm here because I attended public school in central Florida, and I think
they could use an upgrade.  I'm here to try to make that upgrade ("upgrade
to Linux" being my unspoken thought) possible.

Let me know what I can do.  :)

Wil

-----
I'm not schooled in the science of human factors, but I suspect surprise
is not an element of a robust user interface.  - Chip Rosenthal