Re: Coders and projects

On Mon, 16 Nov 1998, Roger Dingledine wrote:

> I think Doug left an important category out of his "list of what
> non-programmers can do" -- organizers. People who look through the
> archives (and watch the list), and sort and summarize useful posts by
> topic.

Given my early interest in this project and my general lack of programming
experience, this seems like an obvious fit for me. I could certainly help
with documentation and testing the apps in the real world.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your