Re: Odds@Ends

EAMorical@aol.com wrote:

> Doug, you asked "Are any of us skilled Graphically"? I don't know. Besides
> home business, this room houses an art studio. The walls are covered with
> paintings. I don't know if this is exactly what you had in mind.

I was thinking about the edutainment type things that Roman was mentioning
earlier today.  Those tend to be graphically impressive, much beyond my
ability to duplicate.  I don't know about the rest of you, but if I'm to come
 up with anything to keep the attention of kids from age 12 and down I'll
need help to make it eye-catching.  Hence the question.

--
Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes