Re: qt under open source license

>>>DM == Daniel Moore <mooreds@whitman.edu> wrote at Wed, 18 Nov 1998
17:24:21 -0400 :

>Check it out on slashdot or at:
>http://www.troll.no/qpl/
>
>Does this change things?

I don't think so.

KDE is farther along in its development than GNOME, but GNOME is going in
directions that will be advantageous to us in the long run.  For example,
GNOME has CORBA compliance from day one, which I think will be very
important.  Anyway, we're talking about separating the data processing engine
 from the presentation layer, so making a KDE interface shouldn't be any more
 difficult than making a GNOME, Tcl/Tk, or curses one.

--
Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes