Re: Seating (was: Re: Gradebook development)

Just trying to clarify things. To start with, we are trying to write two
programs namely a gradebook program and a seating planer. Additional programs
later. All programs will use the same database program yet to be selected. Key
question, "Are all the programs to use the same GUI such as GNOME or
whatever". I know much has been said but I havn't quite caught up with it all
yet. Then there was something about XML. I guess the questions are, "What GUI
are we going to use and what is it going to be written in". I would think we
would want to stick to the same GUI for all programs. I think I'll stop here
and see what people say.

Bob