Install 'wizard'

Here's a URL to a site telling about someone's work on making a
Java-based "wizard" similar to what MS Windows users are used to
seeing.  I haven't looked closely at it, but this might be worth
considering along with the Installfest program I posted info on a few
days ago if it can make installation of Linux programs less imposing to
the average user.  These could be useful in both school and home
settings.  And now, the URL:

<http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/java/714/Wizard/Wizard.html>

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards