[seul-edu] lessonstop.org

To listmembers of OC_Developers and SEUL-EDU,

Just recently, I happened to a site that carries various kinds of lesson plans
on the web. It's at http://lessonstop.org.

A lot of the lesson plans involve K-12, and since both the SEUL-EDU and
OC_Developers lists are involved in producing quality educational (opensourced)
softwares, I think it might be a good idea if someone from either (or both)
list(s) gets in touch with the people behind lessonstop.org, and/or those who
offer the various lesson plans on the web.

Disclaimer:

I must say that I do not have a concrete idea of the _exact_ nature of
lessonstop.org, all I am reporting here is what I saw on the site.

If there is any mistake, it'll be on my part, and here is my advance apology.