Re: [seul-edu] Users Changing their Passwords over web?

Quoting Doug Loss <dloss@csrlink.net>:

> I know.  I was thinking that you could use Webmin's
Webmin Users module,

The Users module isn't any better than linuxconf's
because it allows too many changes too be made by the
user.

K12admin might be appropriate here, but I haven't
installed SSL yet.  I also have only one computer that
needs this.  Can K12Admin be taken apart a little so
that it only installs what I need?  For this I don't
want teachers to be able to change the student's
accounts.

I didn't even notice the AUC part of the message before,
I will check into this too.  Thanks for the tips.

Bill

If you find this message objectionable
or of questionable authenticity please
contact <support@tasis.ch>.