Re: [seul-edu] Users Changing their Passwords over web?

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions.  I think I have
some good starting points.

I think I will start with k12admin and then move to the
others if I can't get it to do what I want.  (the mail
forwarding feature would be nice though).  PS -- how
easy is it to remove the stuff I don't want from the
main window (I would also prefer -- believe it or not
just simple text instead of the fancy graphics).

Bill

If you find this message objectionable
or of questionable authenticity please
contact <support@tasis.ch>.