[seul-edu] Sorry--apparently a misprint

I apologize for the message about some Linux educational games from The
Learning Company.  Apparently that was a misprint on Amazon's part.  I
suspect someone ticked "Java" on some entry form and the rest was
generated automatically.

However, I'm sure both Amazon and TLC got a number of inquiries about
these products.  I know I sent email to both places, and I've read that
a number of folks phoned them to ask.  Let's hope they take the hint
that there's good potential for products like these running on Linux.