Re: [seul-edu] AUC query

Randy Edwards wrote:

> Has anyone heard of AUC (Authenticated User Community)?  A friend just
> tipped me about it and told me to look at
> <http://library.advanced.org/27155/>.

We mentioned it here on the maiing list a while back, when it first
appeared on Freshmeat.  I'm pretty sure one or two of the developers is
subscribed to this list.  I'm trying to get the proper info to list AUC
on our projects page, and when their time at library.advanced.org is up
(it's a programming contest site, I think) they have a standing offer to
host AUC on seul.org.