[seul-edu] A new domain for LINUX in schools...

It is finally in place. << http://www.linuxhelpers.org/>>

Linuxhelpers.org is now in place, and needs you to visit.

It started with the Linux Educational Needs Posting Pages on my personal
site.  Now we have a domain to relegate to the Linux community as a
"needs" resource center.

Right now, the front page reflects the LENPP aspect, but we shall soon
be adding other resources as they are brought to our attention.  I am
looking for groups that are complimentary to the notion of HELPING the
LINUX community with a need for a few pages.  We may place a few banners
(no more than one or two on any page) to defer costs on the site, but it
is NOT intended to be commercial.

Let us know how we can help you and please pass the URL around the
community.

Best regards
Bill