Re: [seul-edu] SEUL/edu HowTo - "Alpha" Quality

* Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY (bill@mail.tasis.ch) [991124]:%y27Wed, Nov 24, 1999 at 11:27:46PM +0100]:
> I have nearly finished the content of an Alpha quality
> SEUL/edu HowTo (With much help and input from Ramin).
> It has a detailed section on using LyX and of hopefully
> everything else one needs to get started.  I only have
> an rtf version and sgml (well actually I also have an
> html version -- but it doesn't make anysense -- I have
> to figure out how to link the parts together).

Hmm... Send it to me and I can get SGMLtools to process it nicely (I
can also write in my parts which explain how I did it ;). I have
lately been customizing my output and learning how to create my own
customizations to the DSSSL stylesheets, much of this info will
probably be useful for the HowTo.

> I haven't had time to set up a website.  If you are
> interested in reading this please email me.  I will send
> you rtf or sgml as you wish.  (I will be away this
> weekend, so if I don't have it early tomorrow, then it
> will have to wait until Monday).

SGML please!

ramin
--
Ramin Miraftabi                         Student of Computer Science
email: ramin@cs.joensuu.fi              University of Joensuu

    - GPG public key ID 49C9CFF7 -- (c) Copyright 1999 -